Tuesday, December 18, 2007

KK.

week ago,i was at KK. the main purpose was to attend my cousin's wedding. and we did. (:
and SHOOOP! and this time,not by aeroplane and its gonna be my first time using car sampaai ke KK. likeee aaaa,7-hours? what i did was just Sleep Eat Music Game and yes,i didnt play with the kids.

tinggal di Promenade Hotel.

And On Saturday,we visited the Hall. near Karamunsing Complex. Greaat!!

..and babu&my auntt unchu left their daughter and asked me to take good care of them. HAHA. i planned to take them as my maid but ahh,my butt! i meant,my baddd!! i woke up late. And i saw this camera ampai ampai and WOAAAA!!! memory full. rupanya anak dua ekooor atu VAINING. duhhh,aku join tia. Well,i am not in the moo

and in the noon,went to Pacific-Ngiukee..

My mom spent up to RM2000+ with her Visa. and i spent RM78+. and my adii spent up RM0.00- dollar. GREAT man. i want more.




ahh. i am not in the mood right now.


and yess,pictures? Later or Tomorrow.

0 comments: