Monday, April 21, 2008

PICTURES and things. :p

As promised,the pictures baby. hahah!! I upload-ed it for the one who kept on asking,"mana gambar ku ahh?". hahaa! you know who right. yes? goodboy. hahaa. EZWATUL wahh.

Back to the stories. Pictures below masa on Wednesday two days after my birthday,and the fellow kids wanted to celebrate my birthday,so go ahead. :p


HAHA. i just don't know why the guys likes to play fear factor sooooooooooooo much. err; haha!


One word;disgusting.
HAHA. Am i the only one whos looking at the Camera? okay,vain? no. ;)
Oh,yes. Thats Nazihah and Huda overthere. :p

And this is the Brutal one... haha. *marshmallow,slrpps*. aphan. :p


Ada lagii pulang the pictures. ohaiyo. But... i went off to giant and that was my first time,okay.. A Word: OKAY! haha.
then. went home,checked the computer,oh well. malasss tia ku. :S

and TODAY!!

SHE told me SHE broke my IPOD. oh not really pulang. SHE washed my iPod in the washing machine. isn't that stupid enough?
HUH. ohh. i don't know whats next,should i ask her to pay? like,dude.. think twice,HER monthly salary was $200/= and that thing cost $200+. ohhh,BYEBYE. You should know who she is. haha. right? blaah. bye!

damn,i haven't finished my Maths,BM and GEOGRAPHY! ohh,i am so dead!

0 comments: