Friday, July 25, 2008

now,now.. haha!

i made the thing! yes the thing! that i dont know what the name is! the link! with the graphic ituu! i call it Tab, lurus or not.. maybe i dont care. XD if you're willing to tell,drop by my tagbox. ;D haha! kalau kau baikk jua tu ah!

and yeahh,a bit too simple cause i'm not using Photoshop, I'm using PAINT! hahaaaa. no lah, its a software i found. instant saja! XD well, atleast its not like the PAINT atu. annoying! haha.
and i made the 'tab' using three softwares! guess lah,betukar-tukar lah tu. haha! don't know berapa lama,3 hours maybe. well,NOT! less than two. cause its simplee. XD

it was my first try.. apa lagi,paste it into your blog. ;p please! ;P

...and i want to know, what do you think of my tab? tell me on my tag box. :P thankyou-thankyou..


P/s: thats me with the sunglasses on, believe it or not. (:

0 comments: