Saturday, August 23, 2008

Because now you never know.

Why did i let you go?
Don't you know that i regret for letting you go?
I wanted you back,for the last time..
Please give me the rightest chance,
baby,look at me in the eyes,
i know,you're wondering why,
don't you know that its actually my fault?
I let you go because you have another girl to hold on to,
why would i interrupt?
I think wisely,
I wished that you're my future Mr.right,
now will never be,
Will i meet you in the next 10 years?
Will i look the same like how i am now?
Will you ever think about me?
Baby,how many times do i have to tell you that my love is not a lie?
I kept on telling you that but you kept on denying it,
do i sound like lying?
can't you see tears flowing down my cheeks?
I wanted to tell you that i love you,
but i never knew how,
never knew the right place,where..
why don't you just look into my eyes?
i'm sure you will discover something new,
something that's unbelievable to be seen,
i love you,
is the only word i know,
this love world never give me any chance anymore,
why is that?
am i hopeless yet useless?
look,i swear i wanted to spend the rest of my life with you,
but will that ever happen?
its too impossible,
i do remember the phrase,"nothing is impossible",
but its too hard to believe it,
i did but there must always be a thing that turns impossible,
now there is a girl you broke up with,
i wanted the chance,
to take you back,
to deliver you my heart,
time by time things will go around,
and it sure will comes around,
but thats not yet solved,so i wont be believing that much,
the girl you broke up with ain't an ordinary person,
a girl who's actually famous and out-going type,
to meet you regularly,
i know she is the right one for you,
or am i too young to go out regularly?
no,it isn't,I'm never too young,never too old,
i wish I'm the same while time flies away,
i really need you,
i need to be with you,
but i'm too scared to tell you how i felt about you,
You're already an overused guy,
its not about your appearance,
and i dont think so its about your heart,
you have an uncleaned heart,
you're an open minded type,
i dont know i love you,
but thats how i felt,
its unbelievable yet impossible,
i myself can't believe it,
i'm in love with my ex,
in love with someone who i let it go,
i love you,
once more,not giving a lie.
my love is sharp,
its not blurred,
i know who i love,
i can feel the love,
but i havent received it,
where are you baby?
come back to me,
give me the last chance,
i'll love you till death,
when we argue,we should get back,
never deny anything,
my impressions are the only thing left,
to prove you how much i love you,
i love you!!!

Tell Me Anything,Its A Fake Thing,You May Guess,If It Sounds Totally Like SO NOT ME,I Copy and Pasted It.
If You Believe everyone have the Sense Of Humor maybe Its Me. Thanks If You Actually Read it like WALWALHIR. I pasted it only,maybe,still Its Dedicated To Someone Who Never Actually Read This Blog.

0 comments: