Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Look at what you're trying to do.

kau membaie di belakang ku,
ku pikir kau kan tekirit,
rupanya mengumpat aku,
macam si kampung ayer,
di panggil poklen,
tapi diri atu inda pandai sadar,
tau tah kau siapa,
mun benama bisai,
ani memanggil cakap EH,
be binti kali ah bisai-bisai,
nanti be hajah kana panggil ajah,
udah nama ku bisai,
liat tia ertinya,
jangan cakap rusa nada H kaliah,
liat diri mu,
cermin itu,
are youya vampire?

YAYAYAYA!! IM BORED. DONT ASK EM TO READ SCIENCE. I DONT FEEL LIKE I'M scared to face it,uh. i dont know why. i dont have interest in this subject no more.

When the teacher's good to its subject,I'll be good and respect it and i'll giggle waiting for its paper to come to me. But when she/he throw my interest then i'll look like a rubbish. in this case,i'll be looking like a stone sitting and walk out of the room when the bell rings. uh!
whatever,
tommorow,Bahasa Melayu and Science.

Today Geography. IT was a bit easy where i could think of a logic answer oh but no enough confidence baa you. its okayy,lets just pray and ask for help from maha besar.

Lets continue the golden thingy since im bored.
1. I'm trying to get some other brands other than Nokia cellphone.
2. i searched for the rubiks solver of 1x1x1,i know,stupid. not a new thing.
3. 2x2x2 rubiks cube's quite hard,so same thing. how can i solve 3x3x3 kalau 2x2 pun mati-matian.
4. I havent revise my science and its less than 24hours to go.
5. i love my girl and boyfriends but they're quite annoying.
6. Its my second frinch here arah my hair.
7. My cell number is quite hard to memorize,but people who love me,know it all.
8. Adidas,my favorite sports brand.
9. a FAN of beijing olympic eventho its over,watched some of the bball matches.
10. quite racist.
11. Hates smokes because it made me cough. uh!
12. Shisha,i'd love to try it out. hehe. :D
13. Cigar,no way! not a healthy thing to suck. :P
14. Japanese is still not my fav thing,cos i'm the type who will love something when it turns famous. Japanese... Na-ah! :D
15. im sitting for my SSSRU this year,lucks are all i need. :D

loves.

0 comments: