Thursday, September 25, 2008

hey,whats LOVE? you know. L-O-V-E-? haha. CRAPCRAPCRAP. wth is that. so not me. heheh! :D

oh,today. nothing much,life is simple(Y),
treatin' it good,
i wont drop,
i wont,
i promise,
I'll move on,
move on,
towards the shining lights,
i wont be staying,
staying with the past,
the past memories which hurts me,
hurt me the best,
which will just hurt me,
i will drop,
but i hope i wont,
I'm keeping myself strong,
facing the problems i have,
trying to find the solutions,
the righteous solutions for me and my life,
this life is no longer down there,
where its an 'easy-peasy' for you to trick me,
haha..

BAHHH. more craps. (: thats not what you guys are looking for.. =SS

today.. woke up hmm,should I say early? i guess not. 10plus. too bad. straight away checked my friendster and online and off to the toilet. toilet? ha-ha. our problems. =D

oh. This one,these words will describe me,godd! now i found it. the (Y)(Y). =D Two thumbs up!

"True Friends are Bestfriends,Bestfriends aren't True Friends."
get it? I JUST LOVE IT. =D haha! okay. it means,Our own bestfriends can be OUR backstabbers,liars and stalkers right? hah! i guess its common nowadays. ;) bahh,whatever. define it yourselfff! i've the meanings right inside me. ;D cheers babes!

0 comments: