Saturday, September 6, 2008

random.

man,i'm inactive with this blog anymore. i dont know. i guess,im just too lazy to post things,to update you and tell my stories. cause i'm lack of viewers. *no,kidding.* ;p its like an online diary now. haha. sounds pathetic. okay,i'm. i should say thank you,cause i take that as a compliment. haha,open minded like what the hell. ;p guess what,two out of five guys beat me in computer,well i'm still the first young lady to beat my fellow girls. :D haha! baik dah tu. ('',) to anyone,happy ramadhan,wish you guys luck. be patient,don't tell me there is no limit unless you're sensitive to the real max. you can do it,you can achieve what ever you need if you believe in what you think.
apakan. i'm just wasting my time here. i'm online arah metacafe.com,whoa! (; rubiks cube,haha. you suck. i'm stuck with the fish part. i guess this is random. anyway,i zey a fringe. :P you no geddit? you lozer! :O

0 comments: