Thursday, November 20, 2008

Random.

Hello. Hey,whats wrong with Blogger? kenapa inda banyak ia punya Editing Stuffs atu? ish. hmff,i dont know if i'm going to transfer to another or whatsoever related. :(

Tadi Fiqh 1,and i dont know,i think i'm lucky because i read something that teacher inda nyuruh hafal. haha! So,yeah. Thank God. Kepisan ku ih bekarih membaca Zakat. But i tried. pasal Zakat,too much problems bah. well,I'm dealing with it.

and Saturday! wow,Fiqh2! I seriously,seriously man,i dont like Muamalat. plus Jenayat,at times,too much Hikmat and stuffs. and another one,Munakahat. So not my favorite. but still. =( aiyahhh.

Sorry for the lack of updates,i'm not that busy pulang. i dont want to concentrate like,kan sampai 90% focusing on exams,i dont wanna give myself the 'headache'.

So,i will read,and internet, and cards, and read, and eat, and sleep, and cards. :D yes!

I love my life man.

Hoho! i talked to Kay just now and he is busy melayan the friends di rumah,i'm glad i talked to him. haha! :D i feel like im one of the luckiest person,not. :D

0 comments: