Monday, November 10, 2008

short.

So,hello! What do you think?! Is my layout better? or should i change it once again?! hmpfff.. whatever. i know. its my blog kann.... :p haha! I'm going to put back the widgets after people says okayy. :D

hmpfff,Kaka's not around.. i'm like one of the loneliest girl ever-ver-er-r! :(
She went to Singapurapurapore for three days! :(
ohhh! the good thing is,i asked her to buy decks for me,isnt that good? singapore's decks are cheaper,luckyyy! ;)

Vicous Devil's jealous too. ;p

i hope she found the shop by now. =D ohh..

Papers! i received three distinctions! so farrr lah. ;) atu pun,total yang kana bagi ahh.
Geography : 85% . History : 83% . Computer : 85%

and BM 1 : 66 BM 2 : 75. i dont knw the total,so let me seperate emm. i missed ENG and SCI cause i skipped school on SAT! :) yeahh~ mesti Distincc wah. ;p hahhaa!

0 comments: