Friday, August 1, 2008

something to do with random. ;P

fuhh. woke up quite late. at 11 plus. ;P know me know me. see see. lazy lazy! ;P

oh right after i blablabla. tarus craving! foods! where are ya?! ;P something like that. haha,wth.
then,i planned to memorized the hafalan and all and when i look at the clock,it shows me,4 PLUS?! like,too late. fine. next time saja. and my oral is next week. damn it. tommorow,the last day of school day. teacher is so gonna point me out and ask me to sit infront and read out the hafalan.
ohh.. there must be a very strict decision where i should never be able to break it.
hm, i have been thinking about putting all of my stuffs (e.g:phone and internet) aside until i'm done with tha upcoming orals. and thats possible when it works on me. :P apakan! haha.

Things wouldn't be the same by the time i finished my religious school. haaah,apan! ;)

Not trying to point anything out. :P Just wasting my time like nothings going to happen. :'(
She's just one little living-thing trying to tell the truth that,there's something thats still impossible to get.

HAHA! so random. no one's going to get it,huh! :)

Everyone is trying to tell me except you [kalauTerasaKau] , that my cBox is dying. i forgot to feed you little baby. I am sorry if you are gone just because of lack of fans. but baby, I am a good sister for you, so don't go too far baby. ;P stay at my sidebar, i'll talk to you. point to the person who seems to be leaving you.. haha! apakan. i don't get it. ;P

i should stop this. because its like annoying to the maximum. where everyones going to click the 'X' button or maybe escape to some other blogs or maybe,pissed. haha! or maybe will never ever visit this like never. haha! apakan. ouh baby i get whatchu mean. you want me to stop right,hehe! quit that look. :P i understand it darling. HAHA!!! I am so hated now. ;P well,as if i care.. apakan! HAHAH! oh,i better go now. i don't need your spanks. :P

0 comments: