Thursday, July 31, 2008

trying to expose the thing i used to love.

My old friend is having a small business here.. all i am trying to do is help even tho its not helping that much. atleast i try.


So..

(picture above : not sure if its the correct one,internet wah! XD )

Ghost Bicycle whatever it cost $30. (above photo)

<--- Cheapest. [iHopeItsTheRightOne]

and The Cheapest Deck cost $20.

You might be shock cos their Viper cost $20. [ithinkitscheap]

and the Ultra Gaff, the most expensive decks for sell cost $70 [spades sell it for $80].

Girl, Shadow master cost $30. [quiteCheapAiyayay]

Hummer deck cards for $50. [iaDapatTerbang,HeTold]


And if you wanna know how it looks like,you may see the picture below. (:


oh,not to forget.. look at thos GREEN! made it Green cos I'm not sure about their prices, so if you're interested just ask me by my chat box... i'll try to help you. (: IDKY means I DON'T KNOW YET.

Picture taken from flickr [thankYou] , Not sure if the items sold looks like the one in the picture. I edited it and i will still credit you RickMarMerc. Thank You! (:

"For your information, The decks are not from Asean,quite far and good quality? you have to tell me that. ;D"

That's all the info i have and i'm not sure if they are all true and right. Cos I'm kinda confused at some parts.

anyone interested may talk to me first and i'll give you the right person's contact to talk with. (;







0 comments: